Fresh & Delicious Recipes Using Canada Golden Oil Products
Chelsie's French Lamb Chops
Ingredients: lamb chops, cumin seeds, sweet pepper powder, coriander seeds, chopped rosemary, black pepper, garlic, ginger, salt, mustard seed sauce, Canada Golden Camelina Oil
1. Mix appropriate amount of cumin seeds, black pepper, coriander seeds, chopped rosemary, sweet pepper powder, and salt. Put it in a grinder to crush and mix, put in a small bowl for later use (dry ingredients)
2. Then put the garlic and ginger slices into the grinder and mash them, then pour the dry ingredients back into the grinder, add a spoon of mustard and mix well.
3. Then pour Canada Golden Camelina oil and mix it into a moist paste
4. Then use this special paste to massage the lamb chops evenly to make sure that the paste is stained everywhere.
5. Put it in refrigeration and marinate overnight, or marinate for a short time. If you are afraid that the short time will not be tasty, use a fork to pierce the lamb chops.
6. Take out from the refrigerator, heat the pan and add Canada Golden Camelina Oil. Turn it on medium heat. Fry for about 3 minutes on each side. The thicker one can be fried for a while. I personally like the 5 mature ones, which feel the most tender and juicy. Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy it !
I served with roasted potatoes. The potatoes were cut into thick slices and sprinkled with cumin powder, black pepper and salt. Roasted at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. The onion is slightly fried in the pan after frying the lamb chops. Because there is sauce from the lamb chops in the pan, the onion is particularly fragrant, and decorated by a few cherry tomatoes, it is delicious !
Tofu and Roasted Vegetable Bowl
Ingredients: Canada Golden Camelina Oil, firm tofu, garlic salt, raw broccoli, mushrooms, carrot, hemp seeds, satay peanut sauce
1.Heat oven to 350 F. Cut broccoli and mushrooms into bite-sized pieces. Toss with camelina oil, salt and pepper and place on a cookie sheet. Place in oven and roast until slighly browned (approx. 10 minutes). Set aside.
2. Heat frying pan. Cut tofu into bite-sized pieces and toss with garlic salt. Add 1 tbsp of camelina oil to the frying pan and once it is sizzling hot, add the tofu. Allow each side of the tofu to brown, cook on each side about 2 minutes.
3. Once the tofu has completed its browning, add it to the roasted vegetables and add a tbsp or two of satay peanut sauce. Toss and add to serving bowl. Add two tbsps of hemp hearts and use a vegetable spirallizer to create carrot spirals to add on top. Optional toppings: roasted corn, avocado slices, shredded cabbage, diced red pepper.
The Good Family try camelina oil in their black bean soup recipe
Mitsu Cafe's Garlic Camelina Tonkotsu Oil
Mitsu Cafe at 115 Main Street in Moose Jaw serves a wonderful "Kogashi Garlic Tonkotsu". This piping hot soup will keep you warm during the cold days of winter. Enjoy this in the restaurant or for take-out. If you are making a dish of your own, Emiko from Mitsu Cafe has shared her simple but delicious garlic camelina tonkotsu finishing oil recipe, which is great for adding a wonderful garlic flavour to your meal.
1. Thinly slice some garlic
2. Fry it with Canada Golden Camelina oil
3. Put in the oil and wait until it cools down if it's hot.
4. Move to a bottle if you'd like